Passing the driving test can be hard particularly for first-time drivers; we have some driving test tips to help you to obtain your long-awaited driving license:
Before the test:
During the test:
- Familiarize yourself with the most recent traffic rules and signals; put special attention to the stopping distances and road signs and their significance.
- Consult your relatives about their driving techniques and make the most of their knowledge.
- Practice, practice, and far more practice. You must practice the basic and complex maneuvers repeatedly, book several practical lessons per week.
- Your car should be in excellent situation prior to the test.
- Review your driverís handbook, it contains most of the information you require.
- During the theory test, read the questions carefully remember that there will be only one correct answer.
- The day of the test you ought to steer clear of any sort of nerves, just remember that you have the needed skills to give a good driving exam.
- Stay away from coffee, alcohol, drugs and other stimulants.
- Drive slowly, if the examiner wants you to go faster he will tell you.
- Make sure that your focus is on the street and on your reflexes; donít worry about the notes of your examiner.
- Check your mirrors continuously and make it obvious to the examiner that you are checking your mirrors.
- Donít be shy; donít hesitate to ask the examiner if you have doubts.
- Donít give up, unless the examiner tells you clearly that you failed the test.